West Mercia Women’s Aid
The GDPR imposes new obligations on organisations that control or process personal data and introduces new rights and protections for EU citizens.
WMWA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislation, including GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that states:
Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a
manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which
they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary
for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
WMWA respect our service users’ rights to data privacy and protection and as such we have revised our internal policies, procedures, working practices in order to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
We place a high priority on protecting and managing data in accordance with accepted standards and indeed helping our customers utilise our products and services to the same end.
WMWA is committed to compliance with the GDPR as both a processor and controller of personal data.
Further information is available within our privacy statement. If you have any further questions please contact us at email@example.com