West Mercia Women’s Aid Training Event: Domestic Abuse Awareness for Employers
This full day training session for employers will explore the impact of domestic abuse in the workplace and how to recognise – and respond to – disclosures.
Run by WMWA’s Training & Participation Officer, Diane Harding, our online training event will help employers understand the dynamics of domestic abuse, the associated impact on victims/survivors, what implications this has within the workplace, how to recognise and respond to disclosures and what support is available.
During the day, interactive sessions will explore the following themes:
- Different types of domestic abuse
- Signs of domestic abuse in the workplace and the potential impact on people at work
- Trauma-informed responses to victims/survivors
- Self-care and defining boundaries in relation to supporting colleagues who are suffering from abuse
- Support resources available
Start time: 9:30
Finish time: 16:30
Event type: Online
Cost: £75 per person
Please contact email@example.com to register your interest and book online.